Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell The Difference Between Tired Eyes And Dry Eyes
Sometimes hard...: "tired" eyes can have a variety of differing sensations. Tired eyes most often come from problems with focus or eye alignment. What is confusing is some visual tasks such as reading make dry eye worse. The usual complaint with dry eyes is redness, foreign body sensation usually under the upper lids, intermittently blurred vision. Try tears and see what happens first. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Totally different: Dry eyes means a lack of quantity or quality of tears at make the eyes feel dry, gritty and scratchy. Eye fatigue refers to achiiness and headaches around the eyes while failing eyesight means the visual acuity is declining and it is becoming harder to see. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sudden shooting pain through top of head, followed by tiredness, dry eyes, stiff neck and a feeling of being out of it. So fast almost unnoticeable. ?
Headache: Headaches come in numerous styles and durations. Probably a benign phenomenon if it is very fleeting and solitary. ...Read more
Sudden mild headache back of head, instantly over but brain fog, dry eyes and tiredness remain for rest of the day. Ideas?
Viral: Most likely a viral infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
Dry eye: Your description sounds like dry eye. Initial treatment is frequent artificial tears during the day, ountment at night, warm compresses a few times a day, and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. If no improvement, you should see an eye doctor for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell the difference between dandruff and lice?
- How can you tell the difference between slight and transient brain injury?
- How can you tell the difference between food poisoning and a stomach virus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell the difference between a suicide attempt and a gesture?
- How can you tell the difference between heart attack and angina?
- How can you tell the difference between having heartburn pain and angina pain?
- How can you tell the difference between backpain and kidney pain?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free