Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If Your Wrist Is Broken
Yesterday i got really drunk and woke up with a lot of injuries. Don't remember much. How can you tell if your wrist is broken?
Great deal of pain: A broken wrist is very swollen and painful - if you have concerns, go to your doctor or an urgent care and they can examine you and get films. The fact that you seem more concerned with your wrist than you are with blackout drinking concerns me that you are in a great deal of denial. You need help before it gets even worse, talk to your doctor or other health care provider, consider aa/other help. ...Read more
X-ray: Need to see an orthopedic doctor for exam and x-ray. ...Read more
Many: Pain, swelling, limited motion, tenderness, discoloration are all aigns and symptoms. See an orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Many different ones: Exercises that focus on gripping, wrist curls and reverse wrist curls all will help strengthen the muscles which span the wrist joint. ...Read more
Trauma: You can fracture the wrist by falling on the outstretched hand, being struck on the wrist, in auto accidents and anything you can imagine that causes a blow to the wrist area. Rarely the wrist can fracture in ordinary use if the bones are thin. Wrist fracture is common in the elderly in part due to this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if your finger is broken?
- How can you tell if your thumb is broken?
- How can you tell if your knuckle is broken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if a bone has broken in your hand?
- How to tell if you sprained your wrist?
- Sprained or broken wrist how to tell
- How can you tell if a finger is broken or sprained?
- How can you tell if your wrist is sprained?