Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If Your Wrist Is Broken
Yesterday i got really drunk and woke up with a lot of injuries. Don't remember much. How can you tell if your wrist is broken?
Great deal of pain: A broken wrist is very swollen and painful - if you have concerns, go to your doctor or an urgent care and they can examine you and get films. The fact that you seem more concerned with your wrist than you are with blackout drinking concerns me that you are in a great deal of denial. You need help before it gets even worse, talk to your doctor or other health care provider, consider aa/other help. ...Read more
X-ray: Need to see an orthopedic doctor for exam and x-ray. ...Read more
Many: Pain, swelling, limited motion, tenderness, discoloration are all aigns and symptoms. See an orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
Wrist: Xray, good history that describes the mechanism of injury with the amount of energy involved, good physical exam by an er doc/orthopedic surgeon. ...Read more
See 2 more doctor answers
This can be: Determined by x-ray. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if your finger is broken?
- How can you tell if your foot is broken or sprained?
- How can you tell if your wrist is sprained?
- How can you tell if your tailbone is broken?
- How can you tell if your spleen is enlarged?
- How can you tell if your uterus is swollen?
- How can you tell if your throat is swollen?
- How can you tell if your liver is swollen?
- How can you tell if your knuckle is broken?