Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If You Have Allergies Or A Cold
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
How can you tell if you have allergies, cold or TMJ? Clear runny nose, pain above eye, mild headache, jaw clicking. How to relieve symptoms?
Unlikely one issue: Sinus/facial discomfort would be common to all three. Otherwise, you'd have to have more than one of the proposed causes. TMJ technically refers to the actual jaw joint, which can become inflamed and spawn localized or referred pain and clicking, but unlikely clear runny nose. You didn't mention migraine variant, which could possibly be triggered by TMJ. Get checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How can you tell the difference between allergies or a cold? I have a headache, stuffy/runny nose with green drainage.
It sounds like cold: more than allergy. Check this. http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common-cold-or-allergy-symptomsGet a more detailed answer ›
Dont know if its allergies or a cold haven't been around anyone sick . Coughing stuffy nose dry throat . How do I tell the difference.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if i have a cold or allergies?
- How can you tell if you have a cold sore?
- How can you tell if you have an allergy to pollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if you have anger problems?
- How can you tell if you have a blood infection?
- How can you tell if you have testicular cancer?
- How can you tell if you have diarrhea?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free