Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If You Have A Leaky Heart
What can a doctor tell by listening to your heart can they tell if you have some sort of heart disease?
Can a dr tell if you have congestive heart failure if the only simptons you have is shortness of breath. I have many of the med health procongestive?
Energy: The heart is efficient if you have no problems, have enough energy each day, no shortness of breath etc. Cardiologists do have methods of determining efficiency and a visit with a cardiologist can you give you the mathematical terms you may be needing. It is more efficient if you eat well, drink fluids, and moderately exercise, don't smoke, don't stress too much...The usual. ...Read more
Bascially two tests: For your heart are electrocardiogram (ekg) and echocardiogram. The first tests the electrical conduction of your heart, the latter tests the mechanical function of your heart. Ask your doctor, but neither test is necessary at your age if you are not having symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if you have a heart murmur?
- How can you tell if you have a healthy heart?
- How can you tell if you have an enlarged heart?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to tell if you are having heart problems?
- How to tell if you are having a heart attack?
- Panic attack or heart attack how can you tell
- How can you tell if you have anger problems?
- Talk to a cardiologist online