Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If Someone Fakes A Heart Attack
Could you tell me if someone is lying on the ground apparently having a heart attack, what should you do?
Chest pain: Bad habits followed by chest pain, smoker, obese, sedentary, family history, high cholesterol then:ekg troponin, echo cath some times the history and one's diaphoresis, cold clammy appearance and the severe crushing sternal pain are obvious but without testing it can be impossible to prove. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a certain kind of fingernail ridges can indicate a heart attack or heart disease. Can someone tell me more about this?
NO!: Heart attack risk factors never show up in fingernails. Neither do heart attacks. Unless you discover something so new that all doctors worldwide should know about it. You would get the nobel prize. This is opposite of several lung diseases that can be discovered with looking at finger nails. ...Read more
Can you tell me what to expect with someone who has here experienced a truamatic event like a heart attack or cardiac arrest?
Can someone tell me how people know if your having just a typical muscular chest and arm pain or a heart attack/heart problems ?
See your doctor!: In some people, the symptoms are very similar. Of course, muscular pain is not dangerous, but heart symptoms can be very dangerous. The only way to tell for sure is for a qualified doctor to evaluate this with some tests. An ekg (heart tracing), and possibly some type of stress test, possibly some blood work should be able to detect a heart condition. ...Read more
How can you tell difference between someone having heart attack and someone having ventricular fibrillation? Give aspirin for v-fib too or no?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- How can you tell if someone is faking a headache?
- How can you tell if your having a heart attack?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if a child is faking a tic disorder?
- What is a conversion disorder how can you tell if someone in your family has it?
- What can you do if you witness someone have a heart attack and stop breathing?
- How can you tell if someone has a problem with alcohol?
- Talk to a cardiologist online