Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If Back Pain Is Caused By An Std Or Not Without Getting Checked
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Lower back pain. Can't tell if it's muscular or kidneys. 21, active. Slight testicle ache. Std test clean. Ideas? Can I drink a glass or two of wine?
Wine should be okay: The bigger issue is the diagnosis.Most back pain in young people is muscular.However it is good you are aware other organ systems can produce back pain. Thus before we tell you to have a wine which you have to be careful w/given the Asprin you take, see a primary care or sports MD who can evaluate you with a good exam and likely refer you to PT presuming tests including an MRI and EMG are normal. ...Read more
Causes of abdominal pain lower back pain but not always and occasional bleeding during sex? Symptoms lasting over 6 months.No stds not pregnant.
Over month after unprotected sex some lower back pain but staying active. Only symptom as well as a cough for 2 wks. Worrying too much about std?
Get Checked!: Why worry? See your doctor, and get checked. If you luck out, and didn't "catch" anything, please learn from the experience, and...Use protection next time. ...Read more
Cramps and back pain, clear and brown stretchy discharge, late period. No STDs or infections. No discomfort or odor. What could be wrong?
I have burning after urination and lower back pain that lasts a few hours. No uti, stds or irritating soaps or detergents being used?
I have a clear discharge coming out from down there. And I've been having back pain & bloating. Could this mean I'm pregnant or have a STD?
Get tested: Women having varying degrees of normal vaginal discharge and it changes as you go through your cycle. Schedule an appt and the doctor can test you for yeast, bacterial vaginosis, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea and chlamydia all of which can cause vaginal discharge. If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if a rash is caused by an allergic reaction or something else?
- Without an autopsy how can you tell if someone died of a stroke or heart attack
- How can you know if shortness of breath is caused by asthma or anxiety?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you tell me if this type of cancer is avoidable by not smoking or drinking?
- How can i tell if this kidney pain is dehydration or a kidney infection?
- How soon can a beta hcg tell if you are pregnant or not?
- How to tell if the pain is an ovarian cyst or appendicitis?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free