Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell If A Tooth Is Rotted
See your dentist: Temperature sensitivity (cold) is often the easiest test to determine the vitality of a tooth. But for a person to do on there own may be difficult and lead to false interpretation as the cold may overlap onto adjacent teeth thereby making your own diagnosis difficult. Let your dentist evaluate your teeth, or go to university of iowa dental school. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Shape Size Location: Baby teeth are smaller and have much shorter roots (only seen on a x-ray). Age of the person can help determine as well. The front 4 top&bottom come out between 6-8, the back 6 top&bottom (canines+4molars) come out between 10-12 give or take on each. Baby teeth total 20. See your provider if concerns. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tooth removal: If you have one tooth removed the neighboring teeth may shift position because they loose support. If the reason the tooth was removed was because of periodontal disease and poor bone support, then other teeth teeth with bone loss may be lost soon. It is best to have this discussion with your dentist so you can get your mouth back to a healthy condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Age 44 and ?: If you entered your correct age (44) and you to not already have all your permanent teeth in, then either there is insufficient room for it to erupt, the tooth is congenitally missing, it's ankylosed up in your jaw, or it's impacted. In all those cases, it won't come in on its own. If you want an accurate answer and possible solution to your problem, you'll need to see a dentist in person. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Good for you!: First, congratulations on planning healthful food practice and lifestyle! making a good decision on what to eat to support your teeth/body is just as important as what to avoid. With heart/bp issues ; likely medications, drink sufficient, clean water. Avoid long exposure to acidic food or drink. Balanced diet is the best for teeth ; body. The best is to get a referral to nutritionist from your dr. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if a rash is caused by an allergic reaction or something else?
- How can you tell if you have gastritis is it just a problem of too much acidity?
- How can you tell if a child is faking a tic disorder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if you have a bad tooth in your mouth?
- How can you tell if a headache is serious or not?
- How can you tell if a person on long trip got a virus or if it is food poisoning?
- How can you tell if a mole is cancer?
- Talk to a dentist online for free