Doctor insights on:
How Can You Tell How Many Months Pregnant You Are
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
With a urine test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate and not affected by foods, herbs, common illnesses, sexually transmitted diseases, vaginal spotting, or medications. A test gives a reliable result 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have happened) or 1 week after missing a period. If done sooner, a negative result may be due to testing too early such as less than 2 weeks after conception. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if your a month pregnant?
- How many weeks until you can tell if your pregnant?
- After how many weeks can you tell if your pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days until you can tell you're pregnant?
- How many days a month can you get pregnant?
- How many days in a month can you get pregnant?
- How can you tell if you are pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online