Doctor insights on:
How Can You Reduce Stretch Marks
Striae Distensae: Unfortunately stretch marks are permanent but tend to look better and better as one ages. There is no cream or solution for this problem at this time. I would advise waiting until they naturally mature and turn in ivory white-collar. At this time than they are generally less intrusive and less visible. ...Read more
Trenitoin,laser,micr: Some dermatologist recommend retinoin like reina, renova, Avita work on recent strech marks laser therapy uses intense wavwlength of light to stimulate growth of collagen, elastin and melanin microdermabrasion usually removes topmost layer of skin which may prompt growth of new more elastic skin so see a cosmetic dermatologist , these treatments are not covered by insurance as determined cosmetic. ...Read more
Dermaroller/stretch: I doubt but try and find out! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you prevent stretch marks from weight gain?
- How can you reduce sgpt level and improve fatty liver?
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you reduce the appearance of road rash scars?
- How can african american women get rid of stretch marks fast?
- How can i hide stretch marks in my upper arm?
- How do you get rid of cellulite and stretch marks without surgery?
- Talk to a dermatologist online