Doctor insights on:
How Can You Minimize The Risk Of Leg Clotting During Surgery And Recuperation
Fractured leg: The treatment for a fracture leg depends on the location of the fracture and the displacement of the fractured fragments. A simple nondisplaced fracture can be treated in a cast and more complicated fracture may require a rod insertion or plates and screws. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What type of dr might help with recurring compartment syndrome of leg & foot after multiple fasciotomies had failed? All sutured closed during surgery
Orthopedic surgeon: Orthopedic surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
Recuperation is more important than cost. I'm also looking into a gastropexy at the same time, can anyone offer their advice/opinions on this surgery?
Recovery: A few days.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does clindamycin given during surgery stay in the system I had a reaction to it blistered rash and want to know how to minimize the reaction benedryl does not help ?
Only hours: Clindamycin is only around for a few hours. It should be completely gone by 24 to 36 hours. Reactions are commonly caused by histamine. Any antihistamine such as tagamet or zantac may provide some relief as well. You should make sure your doctor knows about your issues in case you need something stronger like steroids. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Per doppler I & doc knew per doppler right leg vein no good still he removed vein of right leg during bypass surgery & found it no good. doctor error?
This is not...: ...a question that can be answered on Health Tap's Q & A feature. But your concern is understandable. Please get a second opinion from a doctor who is NOT associated with the physician who performed your surgery. I truly hope all eventually goes well with you. Dr. Anne. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have loss of leg strength and patellar reflex due to herniated discs at l3-l5; do I need surgery to recover? About 9 weeks ago, i had an episode of sciatica during a hiking trip. I still have significant loss of strength in the left quadricep (especiall
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you have a tummy tuck and a hysterectomy during the same surgery?
- How can you minimize the appearance of a keloid scar?
- What is cervical cancer and how can you decrease your risks of getting it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- How can you brighten the whites of your eyes?
- How can you heal after removal of plates and screws of a broken ankle?
- How can you tell the difference btw herpes and ringworm?
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free