Doctor insights on:
How Can You Make Your Eyesight Good In The Dark
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
Does using smartphone in the dark and/ or without glasses on make eyesight worse? does it affect eyes in any way?
Flavonoids: Some research indicates that eating food with lots of antioxidants may help stave off macular degeneration. Green leafy vegetables are great. Also flavonoids like lutein and zeaxanthin can help: see www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22858124 for this study. Many seniors do not eat enough fruits and veggies, leading to vision problems too: www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22888838. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: No one ever thought of this when viewing tv in the dark and no damage has been reported for this. Computer video screens will not damage your eyes although the content may damage your mind. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Needle pain during dialysis
- How can increasing the amount of fiber in your diet help you lose weight?
- Can the morning after pill make you miss your period all together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you make those red veins on your eye ball go away?
- Can you feel the baby heartbeat in your neck?
- Removing the gauze after a circumcision
- How can you tell if you have a cut in your mouth or herpes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free