Doctor insights on:
How Can You Make Your Eyesight Good In The Dark
Sight is the sum of the light receptive and integrative capacity of the eye including best vision, color vision, night vision, depth vision, field of vision and the ability to track objects in motion. An ophthalmologist can measure these and determine the function of ...Read more
Eye growth: The eye can compensate for errors of refraction in many cases from infancy to young age. But as the body grows, so does the eye and eyeglass needs commonly develop. Also the child can in this circumstance have the sophistication to realize he/she does not see so well. See your pediatric ophthalmologist to evaluate this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not a problem: Many in effect use the computer screen as the only source of light. And millions look at tv in a darkened room. There is no harm from this and darkened surroundings may eliminate annoying reflections. ...Read more
Flavonoids: Some research indicates that eating food with lots of antioxidants may help stave off macular degeneration. Green leafy vegetables are great. Also flavonoids like lutein and zeaxanthin can help: see www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22858124 for this study. Many seniors do not eat enough fruits and veggies, leading to vision problems too: www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22888838. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: No one ever thought of this when viewing tv in the dark and no damage has been reported for this. Computer video screens will not damage your eyes although the content may damage your mind. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can glasses actually make your eyesight worse?
- Can heat make you lose your eyesight while driving for a long time?
- How can you make your breast grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you make your period come?
- How can you make your period start?
- How can you make your penis grow?
- Can masturbation make your complexion darker?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free