Doctor insights on:
How Can You Know If You Dislocated Your Hip
Yes: Absolutely.Get a more detailed answer ›
Go to the ER: These symptoms can only be adequately diagnosed only after a thorough evaluation by your doctor. This may include labs and other satudies. Once all of the information is in, your doctor can let you know what's going on, and what to do to help you. ...Read more
Go see: Your doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you dislocate your hips by trying to do the splits?
- Can you walk on a dislocated hip?
- Can you dislocate your jaw?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you know if your finger is broken?
- Can you dislocate your knee cap?
- How can you follow your temperature to know when ovulation is occurring?
- How can you know whether your fallopian tubes are blocked?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free