Doctor insights on:
How Can You Improve Your Night Vision
Sometimes: Decreased dim light vision is often caused by cataracts and other conditions that limit light getting to the receptors in the eye. Often, people with nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism or presbyopia whose prescriptions have worsened will notice it most when in dim light. The most important first step to improving vision is an eye exam to determine the cause of decreased vision. ...Read more
My vision goes from great during the day to awful at night. What can I do to improve night vision?
Field studies: There are some field studies of jamaican fishermen and also some moroccan fishermen and mountain dwellers, pointing to improved night vision with marijuana smoking. The effect seem dose-related, and further study was suggested. This is not "proof, " though. http://science.iowamedicalmarijuana.org/pdfs/misc/russo%20et%20al.%20cannabis%20night%20vision%20jep%202004.pdf. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you improve your vision without utilizing corrective lenses?
- Can using sunglasses the whole day improve your vision during night?
- How can you improve your liver function?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Improve night vision driving
- Food to improve night vision
- How to improve your flexibility so you can touch your toes?
- How can you improve your chances of getting pregnant?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free