Doctor insights on:
How Can You Heal A Fractured Toe
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
It takes bone : Approx 6 weeks to heal. Could take 8 could take 4. Having said that...If you smoke, stop, if you have low vit d make it normal. You really can't speed it up, however, you can slow it down. ...Read more
Patient dependent: In a perfect world, bones typically take 6-8 weeks to heal. However, improper immobilization, activity on the foot, complications in swelling and/or systemic medical conditions can cause delays in the healing process. Some disease that are known to delay bone healing include diabetes and osteoporosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
4-6 weeks: 4-6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long will it take for a hairline fracture in a toe to heal?
- How long does it take for a toe fracture to heal?
- How long will it take for a fractured toe to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you heal a fractured penis?
- How long does it take for a big toe fracture to heal?
- How to heal a sprained toe?
- How to heal a bruised toe?
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free