Doctor insights on:
How Can You Have Sex With A Broken Leg
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
Ask your doctor!: A leg fracture is a serious injury. You need to seek medical attention from an orthopedic surgeon. He or she will advise you regarding what exercises you can do. Having said that, the most important strengthening you can do is core strengthening. That is non weight bearing and can be done safely while recovering from your injury. Heal well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Let it rest: Let it rest - get a cast or a boot if recommended. There is nothing else that you need to do immediately. You may need to go to pt once the immobilizaiton is off or you may help the part of the affected limb by doing some exercises to help preserve its functionality, but this will not necessarily affect the healing process of the fracture. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fracture Dependant: It depends on the bone that is fractured, the site of the fracture, and the pattern on the fracture. Treatment can range pain medication and crutches with limited weight bearing, to a brace or case, or to surgery with internal or external fixation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you have wait to have sex after a broken hip?
- How long should you wait to have sex after a colposcope with biopsy?
- How long can you get pain killers with a broken hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you cope with a broken wrist?
- How can you tell if you have a blood clot in legs?
- Can you get arthritis from having sex with a girl who has arthritis?
- How soon after a hip replacement can you have sex?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free