Doctor insights on:
How Can You Get Rid Of Thickened Skin Underneath A Toenail
How could you get rid of the thickened skin under a toenail. This is not a fungus. Just thick skin?
I have very thick callus skin on either sides of my big toenails. They don't itch and are not painful. What could it be and how do I get rid of it?
If it is only a: Callous that is usually seen when the nails are growing into the skin. The question is callous the right diagnosis. Sometimes, one sees warts around a toenail. ...Read more
Callus removal: Calluses build up from wear and tear, and may be worse with dry skin. Otc home remedies include a pumice stone or pediegg type of device (helps to soak feet first), or many salons can do a pedicure. If severe, if blisters or bleeding underneath callus, or if you have diabetes or sensory nerve problems, best to see primary care doc or podiatrist. A good moisturizing foot cream can help prevent. ...Read more
I've got an ingrown toenail and a couple weeks of go I cut off the piece of toenail out, but still have pain. Are they gonna get rid of the extra skin on the sides?
Fungus in toenail: Fungal infection of the toenails is called onycomycosis and can be treated by your doctor. The fungus should be cultured to determine the type of fungus because the treatments differ depending on the type. Typically there are both topical and systemic medications but they have to be used for a long time under supervision. Other treatments include laser, surgically or chemically removing the nail &. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of cysts underneath your skin that are in your armpit area?
- How can you get rid of a skin tag?
- How to get rid of thick skin under the toenails?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you get rid of flea bites on your skin?
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- How to get rid of a toenail infection?
- How to get rid of dark toenails?
- Talk to a dermatologist online