Doctor insights on:
How Can You Get Rid Of A Swollen Lip
Benadryl (diphenhydramine) Capsules: You can take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) capsules.The dose is 25 to 50mgm every 4to6 hours.But if the swelling is increasing and you have had it before, get in touch with your doctor or go to er as it can cause respiratory difficulty and you should always keep epi pen to inject yourself with it in case you swell up again and you should consult an allergist to find out what you are allergic to. ...Read more
Ice: An ice pack will reduce the swelling ...Read more
Kiss with much less: Pressure. Try kissing gently.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stop lip balm: First, stop using that particular lip balm.Then go to your doctor, who probably give you some antihistaminic. ...Read more
Cold Sores: Applying ice helps. Melissa officinalis or lemon balm (cream) expedites healing of cold sores. It can reduce healing time by half. Studies also show that regular use can help v recurrences. Brief supplementation with lysine 1, 000mg orally three times a day at the onset, can also hasten healing. Your physician can prescribe oral valtrex (valacyclovir). Laser treatments are also used to treat cold sores. ...Read more
Try ice: Ice can help with swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cold compress: Cold compress will help to reduce the swelling. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of a swollen lip?
- How to get rid of swollen lips from kissing?
- How to get rid of a swollen lip from a pimple?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of dry lips?
- How can i quickly get rid of a swollen lip from being hit?
- How do you get rid of a swollen throat?
- How do you get rid of swollen gums?
- How to get rid of a swollen lip?