Doctor insights on:
How Can You Get Rid Of A Spider Nevus
Laser treatment: Spider nevus, also called spider angioma, is a blood vessel lesion. When blanched with a glass slide, we often see pulsating feeding arteriole at the center (the "body" of the spider). Cosmetically, this is successfully treated with vascular lasers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have many Melanocytic nevus (subdural moles) on my face that seems to be increasing. How do I get rid of them naturally?
Don't think so: Over-the-counter "mole removal" creams probably work like the "wart removal" creams, using some irritant or acid to destroy cells on the skin. Moles have pigmented cells that include cells that are deeper down in the skin surface, so the cells that are not destroyed will likely reproduce to prevent the mole from going away. It's best to have a dermatologist look at any moles a person doesn't want. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you get rid of thickened skin underneath a toenail?
- Can you get a knot in your deltoid muscle how do you get rid of it?
- How can you get rid of a staph infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you get rid of a hickey fast?
- How can you get rid of a stuffy nose fast?
- How can you get rid of a calf muscle spasm?
- How can you get rid of a hickey?
- Talk to a dermatologist online