Doctor insights on:
How Can You Get Pregnant Easily
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
See a REI specialist: If you're 49 you will need help getting pregnant. At any age, seeing a fertility specialist (reproductive endocrinology and infertility or rei) can often help you to conceive faster. We check you for ovulation issues like pcos, other hormonal problems, low egg supply, blocked tubes, problems inside your uterus or sperm problems for your partner. If you smoke, quit, and aim for a healthy weight. ...Read more
Possible...: A woman can get pregnant if her body somehow managed to ovulate because she missed a pill, but it is not very likely. One cannot tell for sure! so, a urine pregnancy can be done after the next period, or 2-3 weeks after having sex. At those times, the test is quite accurate (if done correctly and read correctly). ...Read more
Check with OB: Most adults have had chickenpox as children & if you did you and your baby are at no risk. If you didn't, your OB can guide you. There are some issues that arise if you have it mid pregnancy, but the worst outcome for baby occurs if they erupt with it around birth or that first week. Medication is available for those rare episodes & can be life saving. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get pregnant easily?
- How easily can a girl get pregnant?
- How to get pregnant easily and naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get pregnant easily and quickly?
- How to get woman pregnant easily?
- How get easily pregnant sinhala articles?
- Get pregnant easily but miscarry
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free