Doctor insights on:
How Can You Get A Bridge If You Have No Back Teeth
Do i need a dental bridge? I have a couple of missing teeth in the left back of my mouth. My new dentist recommended that i get a dental bridge, but the teeth are so far back that it doesn't affect my smile, and i've been doing fine without for a couple y
Yes: The proper number of teeth is necessary for support on both sides of your mouth for the health of your jaw joints. Also remaining teeth will then have to absorb more of the load than they were designed for. Third, missing teeth cause teeth to tip or lean and move towards the space of the missing teeth. This is called extrusion and affects your bite. Consider a bridge or dental implants. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sure: Partial removable dentures are one of the options to replace missing teeth. The best option are dental implants, to either support a removable partial denture, or better yet just individually replace your missing back teeth. A partial denture is a good option but has some significant draw backs compared to implants. Consult with your dentist to see the options specific for you. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How wide a new 4 units bridge teeth #11 to 14 need to be. Would you get wider than the opposite teeth or just same. Any issue /benefits from it?
I got temp 4 u dental bridge on my back teeth and it feels bulky and the teeth are wider. Would the permanent bridge come same or different feeling.?
See a Pro: The problem you describe requires you to consult with an Orthodontist for best result. That's what Orthodontists do all day long every day. Shortcuts = Heartache. See a professional. Problems like yours are what Orthodontists spend years extra, beyond Dental School, learning to treat. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after having your wisdom teeth pulled can you go back to work?
- Can you get a colonoscopy if you have a hernia?
- How can you tell if you have a cut in your mouth or herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get the flu shot if you have a cough?
- How can a ct scan tell if you have a kidney stone or cancer or something else?
- How can you tell if u have a cavity without going to the dentist?
- Can you get pregnant if you have a yeast infection?
- Talk to a dentist online for free