Doctor insights on:
How Can You Follow Your Temperature To Know When Ovulation Is Occurring
BBT works OPK better: Basal body temperature with a special thermometer works, but the temperature rises after you ovulate. Ovulation predictor kits are more useful when ttc as they go positive 1-1.5 days before you ovulate, so you know your most fertile days. Store brands work; i like ovuquick - search online and get 9-pack not 6. If you have very irregular periods don't do bbt, see OB or fertility md to find out why. ...Read more
If I don't see a spike in my temperature after positive ovulation tests does that mean I didn't ovulate?
Is it possible to ovulate more than once within one long cycle?Mine was 56 days but temperature change suggested ovulation 2times
It is unlikely...: If you missed your period or was so slight that you assumed it was not a period, then clearly you could ovulate twice within the 56 days you are referring to. ...Read more
My temperature is different everyday and something different during the day it goes up and down why is that? It's to early for ovulation
Fluctuation of temp: Temperatures can fluctuate during the course of the day. It is usually low in the morning and goes up with activity during the course of the day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you know when you ovulate?
- How can you know if you are ovulating?
- How to know when your ovulating after a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you know when a women is ovulating?
- How do you know when ovulation is over?
- How do u know when you are ovulating?
- How can i know when i'm ovulating?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free