Doctor insights on:
How Can You Find Out If You Have Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can't: You can't be sure without getting tested at a doctor's office, hospital, or lab. There is a special test that needs to be done. Then it needs to be interpreted by a medical professional. ...Read more
How long after having contact with someone with genital herpes can you get tested to find out if you got caught?
Two weeks or more: If you have not developed clinically apparent lesions and you have gotten the virus from your partner, it will take about 2 wks (sometimes longer) to develop antibodies. The problem is, that you may have gotten this unknowingly at a prior date, and you will not be able to tell how long the antibodies have been there. ...Read more
If you have herpes and you can't get a perscription is there anything you can do to help an out break?
By exam: If you mean why and how you will suspect that you have herpes, yhat you can only do if you have clinical rash on genitalia for herpes genitalis usually type2, has vescicles and in case of type1, you will have sores in and around mouth, also called cold sores but due to oral sex you can have hpv1&2 in genitalia and around mouth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you find out if you have hiv?
- How long after sex can you find out if you are pregnant?
- How can you tell if you have a cut in your mouth or herpes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you tell if you have herpes?
- How soon after can you find out if you are pregnant once you had sex?
- How to find out if you have had a heart attack?
- How early can you find out if your pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free