Doctor insights on:
How Can You Find Out If You Have Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can't: You can't be sure without getting tested at a doctor's office, hospital, or lab. There is a special test that needs to be done. Then it needs to be interpreted by a medical professional. ...Read more
Medical Assessment.: A cold sore is a lesion with blisters (lip, chin, cheek, nostril & sometimes mouth) which causes burning, pain & itching. It is filled with fluid that is teaming with the Herpes Simplex virus. Herpes simplex in the genital area may cause no symptoms in some people. In others, a few weeks after being exposed to Herpes a person may develop fever, muscle aches & pains, headache & swelling of groin > ...Read more
By exam: If you mean why and how you will suspect that you have herpes, yhat you can only do if you have clinical rash on genitalia for herpes genitalis usually type2, has vescicles and in case of type1, you will have sores in and around mouth, also called cold sores but due to oral sex you can have hpv1&2 in genitalia and around mouth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How soon can you find out if you have hiv?
- How to find out if you have thyroid problems?
- How did you find out you have hiv?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to find out if you have a std?
- How to find out if you have a mental disorder?
- How to find out if you have ovarian cancer?
- Determining the gender of an unborn baby
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free