Doctor insights on:
How Can You Ease Back Pain Quickly And Without Drugs Of Any Sort
Several ways: You must be proactive in terms of lifestyle changes including: weight control, regular exercising & not smoking. Make sure to have adequate sleep & good vitamin d/calcium intake. Most people remain functional without spine surgery for back pain. You may need additional treatment that may include physical rherapy. Back support can help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Chronic back pain: Moist heat to the painful area can help relax tense muscles; stretching exercises can also help relax muscle spasm. Therapeutic massage feels good and relaxes muscles to relieve pain. Osteopathic manipulation or chiropractic can relax stiff muscles as well as relieve pressure on nerves & realign structures. ...Read more
My neurologist recently put me on the drug cymbalta because of chronic back pain. I have felt out of sorts since taking it, short of breath and heaviness in my legs. I have only taken it for two days, should I wait a bit longer to see if those feelings p
Possible cause: Accutane can be associated with same symptoms as vitamin a toxicity. Headache, bone/ joint pain, muscle pain with weakness, and abdominal pain to name a few. I would recommend conferring with your pcp to determine if medication is indeed the cause or if further work-up is needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, I take 12 panel drug tests and I'm in a lot of back pain right now. I have a 5% 700mg Lidocaine patch, will I pop hot?
Don't want to keep taking drugs for back pain, any natural remedies or anything i can do? Already exercise and did pt
Back pain: The back pain can be caused by spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement ... The treatment depends on the cause of the pain. It might include physical therapy, medication, injections, surgery ... If you don't like to take medication and you completed physical therapy, you might benefit from steroid injection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you tell if back pain is caused by an std or not without getting checked?
- How can i get rid of pimples on my back and face quickly?
- How can you ease swelling and pain in knee and ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you heal after removal of plates and screws of a broken ankle?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- How can you tell the difference between kidney pain and flank pain?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free