Doctor insights on:
How Can You Cure An Itchy Scalp From Radiation Treatment
Scalp is the part of the skin on the skull, deeply attached to the skull and has the hair shafts from it.Rest of the skin in the head like facial skin(beard) has only 2 layers -epidermis and dermis. Scalp has 5 different layers unlike facial skin/rest of skin all over body .Scalp-s-epidermis, c-conn.Tissue, a-aponeurosis, l-loose areolar conn. Tissue and p- pericranium attached ...Read more
I've seborrheic dermatitis white flake itchy scalp symtoms get worse when i eat diary nuts fish soy my IgE level is 498 is any treatment available ?
I m looking for cure of seboric dermatitis.. Suffring with facial dandruff with itching and redness, and hair dandruff with itchy scalp and hair fall.
Seborrheic dermatiti: Seborrheic dermatitis tends to be chronic, and there's usually no strategy that stops it permanently. But treatments, including many you can try at home, may control your signs and symptoms during a flare-up. Anti fungal agents that you want to look for in the products you buy are: ketoconazole, ciclopirox, terbinafine (lamisil), zinc pyrithione, coal tar, and salacylic acid. ...Read more
F 40y positive ANA 1:160 speckled only symptoms are extreme hair thinning, oily & sometimes itchy scalp, dry skin help need to find cure for hair loss?
Itching in the scalp can be triggered by a variety of causes. The most common is seborrheic dermatitis, an inflammation of the scalp producing redness and flaking. Psoriasis can involve the scalp in a similar pattern. Stress can manifest as scalp itching, especially on the back of the scalp. Try a dandruff shampoo and scalpicin (hydrocortisone lotion) ...Read more
Irradiation is the process by which an object is exposed to radiation. The exposure can originate from various sources, including natural sources. Most frequently the term refers to ionizing radiation, and to a level of radiation that will serve a specific purpose, rather than radiation exposure to normal ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get an anal fissure and how can it be cured?
- How can you regain appetite after radiation treatment?
- How can you deal with the back pain caused from an epidural?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you help alleviate arthritis in the foot from years as an athlete?
- How can you cure blisters from a sun burn?
- How can you cure an inner ear infection?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online