Doctor insights on:
How Can You Cure A Blood Shot Eye
Cause?: If an eye is just mildly red (superficial conjunctival vessels), then they can be blanched with a vasoconstricter or Alpha agonist. However, it's best to get at the cause rather than treat the system because it may be a sign of serious disease such as scleritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: If allergies, blepharitis or conjunctivitis-- these will require treatment from a doc. If due to dryness, use artificial tears. If due to contact lenses, may need to change lenses, brand of lenses or solution or even stop contacts. If due to environmental exposure (eg smoke) avoid irritants. May be sign of needing more sleep as well. ...Read more
MY left eye has been pink on the left and right side and under it it looks kinda like blood shot but a light light pink it doesnt bother me at
The inside corner of my eye has been blood shot for a few weeks. Now it has appeared in both eyes. I was diagnosed with PVD a few weeks ago.
My right eye has been really blood shot for a couple days with mild pain behind it. Any opinions on what might be the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How exactly do you pop a blood vessel in your eye?
- How soon after ovulation can you take a blood test?
- How long after surgery can you get a blood clot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you be allergic to eye shadow is there a cure?
- How can u tell if you have a blood clot?
- How long can you have a blood clot?
- Can you have pink eye and then have blood shot eyes remain two weeks after?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free