Doctor insights on:
How Can You Control Female Body Order Of The Private Part
Don't douche: I recommend normal showering/bathing with mild soap in addition to probiotics that maintain normal vaginal pH and normal bacterial flora. You should see your gynecologist for a culture, as it could represent a bacterial infection/overgrowth that may require treatment to start. ...Read more
Hi I have itching sensation on my private part every time after my periods. i cant control scratching there. it really hurts.. is something really wro?
You need a diagnosis: You can treat mild itching with Hydrocortisone cream but uncontrollable scratching should be looked at and a diagnosis made. It could be, for example lichen sclerosus & atrophicus - which may need a biopsy. Not to complicate matters but to let you know that a Dr can diagnose & treat, but itching in the groin can be challenging. ...Read more
After intimacy with my partner, I used a body wash to wash my private part, two days afterwards I noticed little water bumps on the Skin of my penis,?
What is the cause and treatment of multiple boils on the hairly part of female private part, and it itch alot..
I'm female: i used hair removal cream on my pubic hair and the cream went inside my private part, after removing unbearable pain? Help?
Tingling around my whole body especially my face and private part for over a month. have discharge and an ingrown hair... itchy around my mons pub?
Get it checked/try: Discharge and a ingrown hai needs to be checked as ther may be infection may need to be treated with topical or oral antibiotics. Shaving,lack of moisture of the skin,embedded oil in hair follicle or dead skin cell build up can cause it Meanwhile you can try to keep it clean by soap and water when you baithe,put warm compresses,you may be able to lift ingrown hair with a twwezer or by your doctor ...Read more
I have uncontrollable irritatable skin all over my body especially my private parts wch also hv imflammation. Help?
My private parts are swollen, making me want to go to bathroom all the time, is there something i can do I am a female
Urology: Urologists. But at sixteen you should start with a good family physician always. You would never start with a urologist without labs, and a medical history from a family doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of exercise can you do to make the top part of your body smaller?
- How can you brighten the whites of your eyes?
- What can you do about a knife cut on the knuckle part of finger?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you reduce the appearance of road rash scars?
- How long can you live with metastatic cancer of the bowels in the liver?
- How can you increase the life expectancy of an artificial hip replacement?
- How can you tell the difference between types of pink eye?
- Can you tell how fertile a woman is by the appearance of the private parts?