Doctor insights on:
How Can You Cleanse Your Female Reproductive Organs
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Hi. My aunt was operated and her female internal reproductive organs were removed. But after operation she has bleeding during urine. What to do?
No: No, thank goodness.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is there any research showing that laptops cause harm/cancer to male or female reproductive organs?
Yes, indirectly.: The male testes are situated outside the body cavity because they are designed to optimally function a few degrees below normal body temperature. Sources of heat like warm laptops and electric blankets if used excessively can decrease male fertility. There is inconclusive data on whether electromagnetic fields from laptops and cell phones causes direct damage to these organs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reproductive system: Sooner or later it will happen, the question is why? ...Read more
See below: The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly communicable sexually transmitted diseases. ...Read more
See your physician.: Make an appointment to see your personal physician to discuss your concerns. They will examine you and order appropriate tests as necessary. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you lower your sgpt and sgot levels?
- How can you tell if your spleen is enlarged?
- How long after having your wisdom teeth pulled can you go back to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you brighten the whites of your eyes?
- How can you tell if your penis has stopped growing?
- How can you tell the difference from peeing blood and being on your period?
- How can you make those red veins on your eye ball go away?
- How can you cleanse your body?