Doctor insights on:
How Can You Catch Salmonellosis
A chance: Just a chance. But don't do it again! ...Read more
Broad range: Salmonella organisms can cause a variety of illness ranging from "regular" gastroenteritis to serious bloodborne infections of the heart or bones. Gi sx include vomiting, diarrhea, cramping, fever. Spread through the blood (less common) can lead to heart infections, bone infections, abscesses, infected aneurysms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you catch mono?
- How you can catch herpes?
- How can you catch trichomoniasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can you catch chlamydia toilet seats?
- How can you catch oral thrush?
- How can you catch chlamydia orally?
- Can you catch measles?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online