Doctor insights on:
How Can Tramadol Affect A Fetus In Mothers Womb
What will be the usual cause of the death of the fetus inside the mother's womb ? Does carrying heavy things one of the reason of it ?
Can a fetal doppler detect womb sounds, maternal heart beat, and umbilical cord (abdomen the size of a 26 week pregnancy) with a pseudo pregnancy. ?
Multiple.: Adverse events were observed in animal studies. Tramadol has been shown to cross the human placenta when administered during labor. Postmarketing reports following tramadol use during pregnancy include neonatal seizures, withdrawal syndrome, fetal death, and stillbirth. Not recommended for use during labor and delivery. Enters breast milk/not recommended. ...Read more
In general: Fortunately for the fate of humanity fetuses are quite well protected inside the uterus. Otherwise the human race would never have survived. There are many infections that can cause problems during pregnancy. The specific risks of each would need to be assessed separately ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Carefully: However it wants.carefullyGet a more detailed answer ›
If a fetus dies in the womb would you know it? Can it stay in there w no action or will your body know something is wrong and expell it?
Can be done: Depends on what the abnormality is, but it can and is being done ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a baby sleep in a mothers womb?
- Can a urinary tract infection affect the baby in my womb?
- Can stress affect a pregnant womans baby in the womb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does a fetus develop in the womb?
- How long can sperm live in a condom?
- How many zyrtec can i take in a day?
- How quickly can antibiotics affect a blood test?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free