Doctor insights on:
How Can Swelling Be Reduced On My Cheek After Doing Dental Work
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Swelling: Swelling is typically caused by an infection . Call your dentist about this. You should be seen for an evaluation as soon as possible. ...Read more
Dental work yesterday. Today twitching on side of left eye but I can feel it in for head and cheek too. Just feels strange. Any real concern?
Swelling of left cheek after bell's palsy. There's just 1 white spot dentist saw & said not an abscess. He wants wisdom teeth pulled? Are They linked
I woke up yesterday with my lip swelling... my upper lip is huge and last night it was spreading to my cheek.... I went to bed and woke up thinking it would be worse but it's the same... my teeth didn't bother me till after my lip was completely swole...
Have a nickel-sized swelling inside my left cheek, down near my teeth. What could it be and what caused it? Noticed it just as I was sitting dn to eat
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i remove a scar on my eyelid after a chalazion surgery?
- Cheek swelling after dental work
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can the distal joint on my finger be swollen for?
- How can i reduce bruising on my foot after a sprain?
- How long should i be on bedrest after my egg retrieval?
- How long will it be after my tonsillectomy until i can eat real food?
- Talk to a dentist online for free