Doctor insights on:
How Can Spermatogenesis Be Induced
Hormones: Virtually all men produce sperm naturally after puberty starts. Hormones rarely help men who have poor sperm quality because they do not have a hormone deficiency. Some men have a hormone deficiency and they can begin producing normal sperm with hormone treatment. The method of giving the hormones requires experience and training so find a specialist for this problem. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After how long should spermatogenesis be normal after vacicocele operation and how does smoking affect it?
Sperm p varix surg: Typical transit time in the epididymis is 78-82 days: most physicians recommend a waiting/recovery period of at least 3 months after varicocele ligation. And "yes, " smoking affects sperm quality, and should be discontinued indefinitely by couples attempting fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: It's hard to say which one stimulates which; oftentimes multiple factors are interacting to make a organ properly although one of the involved factors may play a major role for its overall functions. For sperm formation, FSH (follicule-stimulating hormone) is the key one but conjunction with healthy testicular tissue and LH as well as testosterone. More? Ask your Dr., preferably urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a man get ringworm on his penis how can it be cured?
- How late can a girls period be without being pregnant?
- How late can a period be before you should worry?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long can someone stay in an induced coma?
- How long can your period be late without being pregnant?
- How late can your period be without being pregnant?
- How old can urine be for a drug test?
- Talk to a urologist online for free