Doctor insights on:
How Can Someone With Newly Broken Rib Dance
Chest X-Ray...: Often you can suspect it by having pain with breathing. Broken ribs are usually caused by trauma of some sort (car accident, fights, falling, etc). The best test is an x-ray or ct scan to determine for sure. The treatment is usually just pain medication alone. Rarely is surgery used for broken ribs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Xray: The only way to know if your rib is truly broken is with an xray. This simple diagnostic test creates a picture of the rib cage which your physician can use to evaluate your pain. Sometimes it can be hard to see a fracture on xray. Typically these breaks take up to 6 weeks to heal. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to care for broken ribs?
- How to treat broken ribs?
- How to treat a broken rib?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anyway to brace a broken ankle so i can still dance?
- Can a broken rib puncture a lung?
- How do broken ribs heal?
- What can you do for a broken rib?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free