Doctor insights on:
How Can Someone Get Rid Of Sunburn Marks On Pale Skin
Tincture of time: Sunburn heals by itself in about 7 to 10 days. Cool wet soaks and a good emollient cream might speed the process a bit. But the important thing is to learn the lesson mr. Sun is trying to teach you: that he is our friend, but we must respect his power. Apply a good broad-spectrum sunscreen every morning, whether you plan on sunbathing or not. ...Read more
I have Pale Skin before ,but got a Farmer Tan from too much in the Sun , How do i get rid of it? i got Tan Lines in my Arms and Legs
I have red/auburn hair, pale skin, brown eyebrows and dark brown eyes, will i be prone to sunburn?
How do you get rid of blemishes? It really pales my skin. Is there any products out there for blemishes & dark spots that actually work?
Yes: 2 different issues blemishes are active lesoins that cause dark spots totally different treatments. Would coordinate with a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- How can i get rid of those deep marks on my nose when using glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of red marks left from old acne on my face?
- How can i get rid of loose skin on my stomach and love handles?
- How to get rid of a sunburn on dark skin?
- I have red blotches on my skin how can i safely get rid of them
- Talk to a dermatologist online