Doctor insights on:
How Can Sars Be Treated
No cure: Treatment for SARS focuses on providing relief of symptoms and complications while the patient's body fights the SARS virus. There is currently no cure that can kill the virus, treatment may require hospitalization for intensive supportive care, including providing patients with IV fluids, medications, and breathing support. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Supportive measures: There is no treatment for the viral infection itself, we simply support failing organs and provide adequate fluid and nutrition until the illness has run its course. These can include specialized ivs, ventilators, hemodialysis, feeding tubes, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inflammation: Sars is a group of symptoms and vital signs that indicate a systemic inflammatory response on the part of the body. At a low end it may reflect a cold. At a high end it could portend a serious infection including bacteremia. Non-infectious causes such as inflammatory arthritis cans also be classified as sars. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can eczema be treated?
- How can pimples be treated?
- How can fibroid be treated?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can ibs be treated?
- How can diseases be treated?
- How can scabies be treated?
- How can preeclampsia be treated?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free