Doctor insights on:
How Can Produce More Sperm
You can't: There is no certain way to improve sperm count. While environmental changes and nutritional supplements may offer some benefit, it is not likely the effect will be large enough to make a difference in your fertility. If there is a problem, be sure to see a fellowship trained fertility urologist. Most are not trained in infertility. Please check with a fertility center to know. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sperm death: Well, this is got to be one of the more unusual questions here. I'm wondering in what context you want to know. Sperm, like any living tissue requires some sort of "food or energy" to survive. We also have to remain in some form of solution and not dry out. There are formulas and chemicals that can kill sperm. Here's something you can read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/spermicide. ...Read more
Under microscopy.: A semen sample is first prepared for microscopic analysis and then loaded into a chamber called a hemocytometer. Variations of this device are also used for blood cell counts. The device has a grid, and the number of spermatozoa in each grid is counted. Based on these counts, the total number of sperm can be calculated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i produce more sperm during sex?
- How to produce more hormones?
- How to produce more melanin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to produce more nitric oxide?
- How to produce more seminal fluid?
- What can naturally produce more testosterone?
- How to produce more seminal fluid naturally?
- Talk to a urologist online for free