Doctor insights on:
How Can Methamphetamine Affect The Environment
Many ways effect: Shortness of breath, decreased appetite, irregular heart beat and high blood pressure, increased wakefulness, increased physical activity, extreme weight loss, insomnia, confusion, irritability, anxiety and violent behavior, psychotic effects, including paranoia, hallucinations, and delusions (for example, the sensation of insects creeping under the skin). ...Read more
I want to be done with methamphetamine please, I am wondering if there is anything available to help a person get off of methamphetamine?
I am scared about the after affects, and not sure what to expect. I am a nice person, who works hard who has a nas
Many reasons: "meth mouth" is caused by a combination of grinding teeth, dry mouth, bad oral hygiene, and increased sugared soda intake, all of which are side effects of methamphetamine addiction. Meth, like all "uppers" makes the body edgy and tight. The cost of prison dental care has exploded since meth became common. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/body/. ...Read more
Use methamphetamine: Using this drug occassionally for staying awake to study is not indicated and can be dangerous. If taken casually the medication can become addictive and is the reason why it is Controlled drug. Drink more coffee/tea. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How the aids virus can affect you?
- How can low calcium levels affect the release of neurotransmitters?
- How can a b12 deficiency affect the metabolism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can the cystic fibrosis gene affect tuberculosis?
- How can colon cancer affect the body?
- How can vbloc therapy affect the vagus nerve?
- How can the food you eat affect your bones muscles?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free