Doctor insights on:
How Can Men Increase Prolactin
I would like to know if using whey protein and bcaa to work out can increase the level of prolactin in a men (22, 2 ng/ml)? Thank you.
In males "assuming" a man got prolactin pills or injection, what do you think, will that raise or lower his estrogen levels?
No Effect: Estrogens levels will not be raised. Free testosterone will. ...Read more
See answer: Low levels of prolactin are normal in men. High levels, however, can interfere with the male hormone testosterone. Lowered testosterone levels cause loss of sexual desire and low sperm counts. Impotence can occur as well as fatigue and loss of muscle mass and strength. Also, it can lead to decreased bone density and swelling of the mammary glands in men. ...Read more
Is there any recent research about what purpose prolactin serves in men or whether low prolactin levels are harmful for them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to increase estrogen in men?
- How to increase hair growth for men?
- How to increase hormone levels in men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can increase hight?
- Can trichomoniasis increase incidence of prostate cancer in men?
- How to increase estrogen levels naturally in men?
- How to increase hair growth for black men?
- Foods that increase prolactin