Doctor insights on:
How Can I Work Out My Arms While Pregnant
Is accurate for measuring bp during pregnancy, there is a 10 point differnce in my arms, right says 110/70, left says 110/80?? Please help!
Either Arm: It is normal for a little bit of variance between the 2 arms. Both of those pressures are great. Only thing I would do is be consistent and measure the same side each time. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
31 weeks pregnant. Severe arm muscles pain amd stiffness. Dr says sodium deficiency. What should I eat, as in diet, to cure this and ease pain?
Other possibilities: I am skeptical that sodium is the problem. Calcium (e.g. Milk and dairy products) and potassium (e.g. Oj, bananas, raisins) might be helpful. Try different sleeping positions to relieve pressure on your arms and shoulders and also try to stretch out the muscles involved. Meanwhile keep your prenatal appointments! ...Read more
I been trying to get pregnant since May that's when I had bc removed from my arm how long does it take after the bc is removed ?
I was wondering since I had the bc in my arm and now it's removed do it have sumthing to do with me get pregnant cause I been trying since May ?
Hi Dr, slept on my arm and can barely move it due to pain. I'm 2 months pregnant and taking 1 juspirin tablet a day (Dr orders). What else can I take?
I have a lymp note in my arm pit since i could remember, 3yrs ago i became pregnant &it swell up so much it stretched out my skin, leaving me a flabofskin?
Possible infection: You may have an infection. See a dermatologist to start topical antibiotics. ...Read more
Remove it: only way, sorry; you can't stop it by taking anything. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My skin breaks out because i work at a dusty place how can i protect my skin
- How can i heal a cut that has been there for a while on my foot air it out?
- How can i increase my chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i work out increase my jean size?
- How long can you work out while pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad on my belly while pregnant?
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online