Doctor insights on:
How Can I Treat This Chemical Face Burn
Depends on depth: It really depends on the depth of the burn. Superficial burns may require little treatment other than a mild cleanser followed by an occlusive petrolatum type dressing or hydro colloid. However deeper burns may require more agressive treatment including injections of dissolution agents, etc, extensive skin care regimens and wound care may be required to minimize the risks of adverse healing. ...Read more
It is a: Non Steroidal anti-inflammatory medication which is prescribed in GEL for to rub into joints (there may be some value ...usually given to patients who have gastric sensitivity to NSAIDS) HOWEVER use for BURNS on FACE is DEFINITELY OFF LABEL and I certtainly would NOT RECCOMEND IT IN THIS FORUM! My Opinion Only Dr Z ...Read more
I believe I have a minor chemical burn on my face, i think it was a mixture of water and a chemical called ster-bac . How should I treat affected are?
See doctor: First a doctor should examine you. After the examination - let him/her prescribe the treatment. ...Read more
Aquaphor Ointment: Mr. Clean's magic eraser doesn't actually contain any bleach or other chemicals. It is made of a fiber called melamine, and is essentially like a very, very, very fine sandpaper or brillo pad. So if you have a burn from a magic eraser pad, it's likely because you "sanded" off your top layer of skin. Try covering it with a thin layer of aquaphor healing ointment while the skin grows back. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat a chemical burn on face?
- Can i have hsv in gi tract and how to treat this?
- How can i treat this anxiety attack kind of welling up in my chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of this acne on my face and shoulders?
- How can i treat a burn with a few small blisters?
- How can i treat this anxiety attack will return?
- How can i treat this infiction?
- How should i treat a chemical burn from magic eraser?