Doctor insights on:
How Can I Treat Mouse Aphthous During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Expert care: It's very important to have expert care since malaria during pregnancy can be very dangerous. Newer medications are more likely to be effective but have less safety data for use during pregnancy. Current first line treatment would usually be artesunate or quinine plus clindamycin. Choice would depend on the presence of resistance in the locale. Expert management is needed. ...Read more
Pinworms: You cn take the meds if you are past your first trimester ...Read more
Walking.: Nothing like a good walk or exercise to tell your body and your bowels to keep moving forward. Alternatively, there's simethicone which you can get over the counter. If constipated, MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) or colace are safe in pregnancy. You should be having a bm at least every other day. Eat lots of fiber to stay regular. Avoid narcotic pain medications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much can i drink during pregnancy?
- How to treat vomiting during pregnancy?
- How to treat constipation during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i manage nasal stuffiness during pregnancy?
- How can i avoid swelling in my hands and feet during pregnancy?
- How can i lose excess belly fat during pregnancy?
- How can i treat anthrax?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online