Doctor insights on:
How Can I Treat Dandruff
Dandruff: How old is she? If she is young, it may be cradle cap- a type of childhood dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. Use a dandruff shampoo such as Selsun Blue and let it soak into her hair during her bath. Scrub her scalp with a soft brush and rinse well. If it's not getting better, see her doctor. ...Read more
Dandruff: Dandruff is a common scalp condition in which small pieces of dry skin flake off of the scalp. If you have dark hair or you’re wearing dark colors, you may notice the flakes in your hair or on your shoulders. Dandruff may also make your scalp itch. https://www.aad.org/public/skin-hair-nails/hair-care/how-to-treat-dandruff ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to treat dandruff fast?
- How to treat oily dandruff?
- How to treat bad dandruff?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to treat dandruff naturally?
- How to treat dandruff on the scalp?
- How can i treat anthrax?
- How can i treat this infiction?
- Talk to a dermatologist online