Doctor insights on:
How Can I Treat Cervicitis
Have cervicitis for 1yr did HPV surgery 2013. Stil have yeast and cervicitis did # of treatment please tel me the cause & how to treat & prevent same.
Depends: Cervicitis can be treated with a extended regimen of doxycycline... Did your doctor try that? Refractory yeast some times responds to a regimen of diflucan. Otherwise, to prevent, may want to figure out what triggered? Something in environment, diet? Probiotics can help to keep vagina healthy. The v book by elizabeth stewart is my go to book for vaginal health... Can find on amazon cheap. ...Read more
If BV leads to cervicitis,and a person has both,can the BV be treated or does the cervicitis have to be treated first?
Treatment: Both conditions cn be treated simultaneouslyGet a more detailed answer ›
I have cervicitis but I dnt have it treated I want to have children but someone told me once you get cervicitis your infertile?
Can BV last for 2 months without going away with medication? What should I do? Been tested & treated for yeast,Trich,chlamyd, Cervicitis, & Gonnarea
Bacterial vaginosis: Sounds like you have been treated completely for all the usual suspects BV is linked to an imbalance between "good" bacteria and "bad" bacteria in the vagina. So - to answer you - yes it can last for a while and resolve on its own assuming the "bacterial harmony" of the vagina is restored. I suspect one of the meds you took finally did the trick. ...Read more
Results show CIN 2 related to type 16 HPV (treated with leap). Results also show acute chronic cervicitis. Doctor did not bring up. Is this a result of cin/hpv, or likely separate? Monogynous for 4yr
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat swelling on the roof of my mouth?
- How can i treat a pulled muscle on my side?
- How can i treat extremely dry skin on the tops of my toes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i treat diphenhydramine overdose?
- How can i treat the vertical lines on my nails?
- How can i treat myringitis bullosa?
- How can i treat dark spots on my skin that i got after pregnancy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online