Doctor insights on:
How Can I Tell If My Wart Is Healing
How does it feel?: Depending on your age sometimes warts will go away on their own. If you have had the wart treated somehow then it should eventually peel off or shrink down. If it has not been treated, then it very likely will not go away on its own. There are over the counter treatment options you can try. If they do not work see a podiatrist and they should be able to present more effective treatment options. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if my cholesterol is high?
- How can i tell if my hair is thinning?
- How can i tell if my hormones are in balance?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if my period is late?
- How can i tell if my foot is broken?
- How can i tell if my baby is autistic?
- How can i tell if my finger is broken?
- Talk to a dermatologist online