Doctor insights on:
How Can I Tell If My Foot Is Broken
Foot pain: There might be a traumatic incident (dropping something on your foot, or falling for example) or even a stress fracture. Stress fractures can take longer to show up, but persistent pain, swelling and maybe even bruising. A referral and a visit to your local podiatrist and some xrays may help clear the situation up. Good luck! ...Read more
How can I tell if my foot is broken, if I can stand on it with pain, very minor swelling, no bruising but hurts to twist side to side but not up/down ?
X-rays: The only way to tell for certain if a bone in your foot is broken is by x-ray. Your symptoms sound more like a strain or sprain, not a fracture. But, if you had a recent significant injury, are big into sports, or don't notice improvement after a few days of relative rest, an x-ray is indicated. You might have a stress fracture or minor hairline fracture. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
You can't: Have it evaluated by the doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
My feet are red and purple and when you look to the side of my foot the line of the purple is really bad???
Explanation : It's impossible to give you professional answer due to many unknown factors. How old are you, how long this problem exist, when it worse: after walking for minutes or hours, in sitting position and so on so on. But my advise will be: just put your foot up for rest 15-30 min and make some massage. If It will be not ok, go to doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How could i tell if my wrist is broken?
- How do i tell if my finger is broken?
- How can i tone my butt while having a broken foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to tell if i have a broken bone in my foot?
- Is my foot broken if i can walk on it?
- How can you tell if your foot is broken or sprained?
- How could i tell if i have broken my thumb?
- How can i tell if my finger is broken?