Doctor insights on:
How Can I Tell If My Baby Is Getting Enough Milk
Whole milk: Whole milk is recommended when a baby reaches one year of age. ...Read more
Yes: Breast milk is the gold standard for infant nutrition. Dha and ara started to be added to infant formulas because researchers realized that they were a component of breast milk. This is just one more reason why breast milk is the ideal nutrition for your baby. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Calming: Sucking is really the only mechanism newborn babies have to calm themselves. Its a built in reflex and helps calm babies, even when not eating. Its one step parents can use to help calm crying babies, but some babies will need us to calm them with holding, wrapping, shushing, etc... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if my baby is autistic?
- How can i tell if my infant is allergic to cows milk?
- How can i tell if my baby has allergies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if my baby has heat rash?
- How can i tell if my baby has gas?
- How can i tell if what my baby has is just a cold?
- How can i tell if my baby has a sore throat?
- How do i know that my baby is getting enough formula to eat?