Doctor insights on:
How Can I Tell If I Have Myoma
My mom diagnosed with myoma causing her high count of white b cells. Shes not tell use the full detail is this cancer? How bad it is?
Lymphoma: I think you mean lymphoma if there is a high white blood cell count. There are dozens of types of lymphoma, each of which has a different outcome, a different treatment, and different management. So, depending on the specific type will determine how she does. Most lymphoma are treatable with good outcomes for most of them. ...Read more
Hii...My mother is suffering from myoma from past 5 years...She is suffering from thyroid disorder..Can u please tell the remedy of myoma?
Ignore or Surgery: Usually those are the viable options. If it is causing her pain or increased bleeding, then surgical excision will be the likely answer. You should have her evaluated by her gyn, and review all of your questions, particularly as relate to her ongoing medical issues. ...Read more
My mom age 49 years have myoma from past five years and anaemic due to heavy bleeding , and now having weight loss, can you please tell why?
Fibroids: Uterine myomas (leiomyomas, fibroids) actually start in your 20's usually and grow with time as long as you are producing sufficient estrogen. If her anemia is severe enough she might experience some weight loss associated with it or it could be due to other problems like thyroid issues, diabetes, etc. She should have a gynecologist evaluate her. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if i have ringworm or eczema?
- How can i tell if i have a blood clot in my leg after a plane trip?
- How can i tell if sunglasses have uv protection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if i have slapped cheek?
- How can i tell if i have inner varicose veins in my legs?
- How can i tell if i have lice vs dandruff problems?
- How can i tell if i have roaming arthritis?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online