Doctor insights on:
How Can I Tell If I Have A Blood Clot In My Leg After A Plane Trip
Blood clots hurt!: In just about everyone.Get a more detailed answer ›
How do I tell if I have a blood clot in my leg? My leg itches and is warm. There is a little pain, but not much. No veins visible.
See doctor: To be sure, you need an ultrasound of the leg which is non-invasive and fairly quick. Some of the signs of a clot are if it's warm, red, or swollen. ...Read more
How can I tell if I have a blood clot right behind my knee? Pain & mild swelling behind knee on left leg. I'm only 18, normal weight but sedintary.
Pain and swelling: Commonly, blood clots cause pain and swelling but sometimes they will only cause one or the other. Occasionally, they cause no symptoms. Ultrasound is the only way to know for sure. ...Read more
Pain and swelling: There is usually pain and swelling of the legs. This pain can be worse on trying to flex and extend your ankles. If you have shortness of breath and chest pain as well go to the er to rule out a blood clot in your lungs. Risk factors include obesity, recent long distance travel, long periods of inactivity and sometimes clotting disorders. You will need a doppler study of the leg to rule this out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ultrasound: The classic symptoms of a blood clot in the legs are pain and swelling. It is possible, though, to have a blood clot and not know it. The best way to know for sure whether you have a blood clot or not is to have any venous ultrasound. If your are worried that you might have a blood clot, you should get it checked out right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i have a blood clot in my leg?
- Can i tell if i have a torn ligament in my shoulder after a motorcycle accident?
- How can you tell if you have a blood clot in legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell if i have a cyst on my tonsil?
- How can i tell if my whiplash after a car accident will get better?
- I have a blood clot in my left leg would aspirin help
- How can i tell if i have inner varicose veins in my legs?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free