Doctor insights on:
How Can I Teach My Baby To Use A Sippy Cup
Probably not: My understanding is this is a soap used for skin whitening. I would wonder why you would need or want to lighten your babies skin. In general, any herbal treatments are not safe in children as we do not know the effects it may have, good or bad. If you are concerned about your child's skin, please call your child's doctor. ...Read more
No: Ingesting (putting it on the mouth) menthol can be poisonous and even fatal in some cases. There have been even reports of infants developing respiratory difficulty and turning blue with the application of menthol containing products near the baby's face/ nose (like vapor rub). Please consult with your pcp if you are planning to use it in another area of your child's body (i will not recommend). ...Read more
No: Over-the-counter eye drops are not formulated for babies. If your child has redness of the eyes, drainage, or other eye symptoms, call your doctor. It may be a bacterial infection, a virus, a blocked tear duct or allergy related, but your doctor can determine the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to sterilize avent sippy cups?
- When can my baby drink from a cup
- How often can i use my inhaler?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use a protective cup?
- What can i use for my babys dry scalp?
- How can i choose the gender of my baby?
- How can i guess the gender of my baby?
- Talk to a pediatrician online