Doctor insights on:
How Can I Take Time Off Work To Recover From Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery is also known as Plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is a procedure in which a person is operated on by a plastic surgeon to make some parts of the body more to the person's liking. Cosmetic surgery can be on any part of the body, such as the face. Examples include rhinoplasty, chin ...Read more
It varies: To answer this you need to be more specific as to what kind of surgery you are asking about. In general, facial healing is fairly quick. Most bruising will be gone within 7-14 days. Most swelling goes away in a few weeks but will continue to improve for up to a year. Smoking and other health problems can delay healing. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
3D comes 2 cosmetics: 3D printers are already being used for maxillofacial and craniofacial indications for selected reconstructive conditions. See this report from the BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-26534408 ...Read more
I suffer from von willabrans disease and I am really wanting cosmetic surgery. However so far have found nobody willing to take me on due to this. ?
It is a physician's: obligation to make your safety the highest priority in this situation. ...Read more
Can genioplasty and another cosmetic procedure be performed at the same time? I am interested in not only having genioplasty performed, but also having cosmetic surgery on my nose. I am unhappy with how my chin looks and want it appear more prominent, tho
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much time will i need to take off of work after my gallbladder surgery?
- How much time does it take to recover from open heart surgery?
- How long does it take to recover from surgery appendectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many weeks does it take to recover from ganglion cyst surgery?
- How long does it take to recover from triple bypass heart surgery?
- How long does it take to recover from plantar fasciitis surgery?
- How long does it typically take to recover from key hole surgery?
- Talk to a dermatologist online