Doctor insights on:
How Can I Take Back Pain Away I Have Severe Scoliosios
Surgery: When non-operative measures fail, then surgical intervention to stabilize and correct the scoliosis is the appropriate treatment. Corrective surgery will help correct the imbalance of weight distribution, which is a major disabling pain generating feature of severe scoliosis. In severe cases, there may also be nerve root compressions and arthritis that surgery can correct. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Severe back pain at night only when i lie down..It literally takes my breath away..Been to doctor they say it arthritis...I know my body i say no way.?
Severe upper back pain. Kind of takes my breath away. I've experienced this pain a couple times before. What could this be?
(not kidney stones been ✔
I have lower back pain with Severe muscle spasms that take my breath away I have md appt in one wk. none of my meds are working. Is this serious ?
Been having lower back pain for couple months. Treated for kidney infection. Now have severe shooting pain in left hip/buttocks -takes breath away?
May be back: Your pain at this point could be related to your back and not the infection. You should check with your physician to see if this is at all related to the kidney. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i make the pain go away in my lower back?
- What can i do about severe back pain from having a large breast size?
- How to lose weight when i have severe obesity back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why am i always tired and have severe lower back pain?
- Im pregnant and have a severe toothache what can i take
- What can i take for severe pain after cavity filling?
- How fast can i make my ear pain go away?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free